I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Day meals and quality time with loved ones and family! Though I cherished my free time with my family, I had a destructive experience in the kitchen! Ha! My menu for Thanksgiving was a disaster, except for this amazing vegan fudge recipe. At the end of the night, I found myself sitting at the table eating this fudge out of the pan while my husband ordered takeout. Just because of this ONE dish, I can truly say my Thanksgiving was not a failure!
I searched high and low for the best fudge recipe. I'm known for my love of chocolate so I had to make sure it would be just right. I cannot take much credit on the creation of this recipe, so I'd like to shout out an amazing woman named Angela who founded OhSheGlows.com....and Oh, does this fudge GLOW!!!
1. With electric beaters, beat together the coconut oil and almond butter.
2. Sift in the cocoa powder and beat again until combined.
3. Pour in the maple syrup, vanilla, and salt and beat until smooth.
4. Stir in the walnuts.
5. Line a loaf pan with a piece of parchment paper. Scoop the chocolate mixture into the pan and spread out until even. I took another handful of walnuts, broke them up, and sprinkled over the top of the fudge for extra crunch and good looks.
6. Freeze uncovered for about 1 hour, or until solid. Slice into small squares and prepare to be seduced.
Read more: http://ohsheglows.com/2013/07/31/seductive-raw-chocolate-walnut-fudge/#ixzz3stIQEuzJ
Looking for the ingredients? See Below:
After gaining nearly 100lbs while suffering from PCOS, my journey to lose weight has finally ended and my love and appreciation for healthy but delicious food has just begun. This my story on how I lost nearly 90lbs while still completely indulging in life.